Monday, March 9, 2009

Boots for all seasons




Minimarket has created yet another fantastic pair of boots, the swedish sister trio have come up trumps again this season with their SS/09 edition of last winters success. I bought my pair from Swedish online store tresbienshop.net and wore them through the whole winter until I bought my new favorite AF Vandervorst ankle boots (that is another story). But back to the Minimarket boots, they have created ones with zips up the back instead of laces and they come in a choice of black, blue, or green. I can't love these boots enough, they survived trudging through Paris fashion week last season and attracted many long gazes as well as questions, from the adoring fashion crowd. One sales agent from London label Ashish even bought the last pair from tresbienshop after spotting them on me. So get in fast and buy yourself a pair of those summer booties.

And below me wearing my minimarket booties with a Camilla Staerk dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment